2. Tops with unique collars are in… and they’re actually a great way to add a twist to tried and tested silhouettes. Pair them with some slacks for a more tailored look.
3. Be warm and chill at the same time with a sweater vest, statement earrings, and some leather pants or slouchy trousers.
4. Does anyone really need a reason to wear a sweater dress? Cinch it with a belt (or not) and pop on a beret and voila!
5. Throw on a band t-shirt and a flouncy skirt for that perfect combination of softness and edge. Wear a knit turtleneck underneath for those extra chilly days.
6. Layer on pieces that you already own, so you don’t have to buy new clothes! That way, you can buy more shoes! We suggest wearing a long-sleeved top, a slip dress, and a fringe jacket.
7. Want to look put-together with minimal effort? Get a structured jumpsuit… Why not go full-on glam with a leather one!
Please get your exact and accurate foot measurements before utilizing this chart.How to meausre your feet