Crocs are in! ... But before you start questioning us, please carry on reading! This bold pattern somehow manages to have an understated elegance to it and we've put together some of our recommendations on how you can use them to exude timeless retro vibes...
1. Balance out the volume of a dramatic ruffle top with a corset or a fitted top and slacks.
2. Take a break from your usual pants and blazer combo with a skirt suit. There are actually a lot of styles you could choose from: the preppy mini skirt suit, a bold leather option, or just give a subtle nod to it with a monochromatic look.
3. Why not embrace the retro trend (but with a modern feel) with a shearling jacket, flare pants, turtleneck?
4. Experiment with a playfully patterned knit dress and some statement earrings!
5. Hop aboard the patchwork trend with a denim piece and a basic knit top. Go for more colorful patchwork patterns if you’re feeling extra adventurous!
6. For a change, could we per-suade you to try your favorite dress style in… suede? We think that a chunky chain necklace would go perfectly with this look that’s all about the texture!
7. Speaking of lux fabrics, layer a velvet dress over a sheer top, let some stacked necklaces peek through, and turn any day into an occasion!
When shopping for shoes, don't you sometimes feel like you have to choose between comfort and elegance… like you can’t have both? Well, with loafers, you don’t have to choose. Step into the New Year in style with our versatile Tanya Buckled Two-Way Loafers!
Please get your exact and accurate foot measurements before utilizing this chart.How to meausre your feet