Whether you're dressing up for a fancy night out or just heading out for a casual lunch with your girlfriends, our fun and girly Cara Lace Dot Mid Heel Sandals can add a playful vibe to any outfit. Here are 7 looks you could try out!
1. Fact: our Cara Sandals and girly dresses are a match made in heaven. We're talking about lace, ruffles, puff sleeves, floral embroidery, and basically anything that makes you look like you stepped out of the most fabulous fairytale. For those extra chilly days, throw on a trench coat. Looking for a new one? We got a selection of trench coats in our online shop too! Accessorize with our Amelia Bucket Bag.
2. If it gets quite cold where you live and you actually have to pile on the layers to survive the day, we recommend that you try wearing some trousers or a long-sleeved top underneath a dress (or both!). To avoid looking too bulky, keep the inner layers thinner or make sure that you don't layer too much over voluminous pieces. Accessorize with our Cloud Baguette Bag.
3. Bust out your coolest (and warmest!) sweater and build your entire outfit around it. Actually, a good sweater doesn't need much more... just a simple pair of straight-cut jeans or a dressy skirt, if you're feeling a little extra. Accessorize with our Horseshoe Belt.
4. Pairing these soft and feminine sandals with an edgy blazer creates a nice contrast and a refreshing twist on the usual combos. We suggest going for a blazer with a pastel tone for a more cohesive look. Accessorize with our Ava Bucket Bag.
5. Speaking of contrast, leather would be great with these sandals too! While a classic leather biker jacket would be amazing, why not try out some leather bottoms if you're feeling a little adventurous? Accessorize with our Mia Messenger Bag
6. Don't be afraid to pair these polka dot sandals with even more polka dots for a truly playful outfit. Go for more muted tones or smaller polka dots for subtle look, but don't let anyone stop you from rocking bold and vibrant pieces! Accessorize with our Olivia Mini Frame Bag.
7. For ladies who want to look put together in literally no time at all, we've got one word for you: Jumpsuits. They work well with minimalist or maximalist accessories... Either way, just pop one on and slip into our Cara Sandals for instant chicness. Accessorize with our Harper Quilted Belt Bag.
We know that some of you might find over-the-knee boots quite intimidating, but we’re here to tell you that anyone can rock them! Here are 7 cool ways to wear this season’s hottest footwear trend.
Can’t decide on whether you want a pair of beige or black booties? Why not have them both with our Two-Tone Ankle Boots! The perfect combination of two timeless neutral shades will have you reaching for them every single day!
Please get your exact and accurate foot measurements before utilizing this chart.How to meausre your feet