The item in stock is usually shipped in 5 to 7 business days. Made-to-order (customization) or pre-order items are shipped in about 10 to 15 business days.
All orders are delivered via a shipping service with trackable records. If standard shipping is used, it usually takes 2-6 weeks from shipment to arrival (delivery time is not stable for this shipping method). If express shipping is used, arrival time can be as soon as 5-6 business days from shipment. Package tracking number will be emailed to you once the package is on the way.
Items that are not in stock in our U.S. warehouse will be directed to our factory located in China automatically, so the shipment might come from our shipping agents. For the convenience of Custom clearance, the invoice as found in the package is undersigned by our shipper with declared value which may be lower than your payment. Please allow 8 to 10 business days from shipment to delivery.
- No orders are processed on Saturday and Sunday
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday (except on holidays)
- We can ship to PO Boxes and Military APO or FPO boxes via post office shipping services. However, the delivery time will be out of our control, please pay attention to your own package and we will not be responsible for the packages that is lost while delivery to these addresses.
- Shipping costs will be depending upon the region of the destination country and the shipping method you choose.
- Duties and taxes are unpaid.
Import Duties and Taxes:
- Most of our shoes are delivered to your doorsteps without extra charges on import duty or taxes. In case your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, they are levied once your package reaches your country.
- KAITLYN PAN SHOES ships your package DTU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered by the buyer in order for your package to clear customs.